Friday, November 11, 2011

Analyzing

When I analyzed my peer’s essay, I got a lot of great ideas to put into my own paper. I started to put more specific information towards my essay and not be so choppy with my sentence transitions. His essay flowed freely without having to have that awkward transition between sentences, I then used this information that I had read and applied it to my own essay. I believe that this greatly strengthened my paper and I was very glad that I got to analyze his essay.

Another thing I learned from analyzing another peer’s paper is that having filler words don’t really look that great. It makes the paper seem redundant and repetitive and overall doesn’t make for a good college level paper.

The last thing I learned is how to identify my topic. I knew what my topic was, but it didn’t really stand out to a reader that didn’t know what I was doing with the paper and exactly what I wanted to portray in the paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment