I think my writing skills have definitely improved from the beginning of the semester to the present. I have learned how to write better due to the peer reviews that we do in class, and I have had many practices with the weekly blog posts.
As I stated before, the peer reviews and the weekly blog posts have helped me get a lot of needed practice with writing. Most of the time prior to this class, the only writing I got to do was for papers for classes and short essays that I had to write during class. This wasn’t a weekly occurrence so I did not get many chances to improve upon my writing. With the peer reviews I was able to see my mistakes be pointed out by my own peers and I had a chance to correct those mistakes. I was able to see what they thought was wrong with my paper and what I should have done instead. The weekly blog posts helped me practice and didn’t put as much pressure on me as if it was a paper for class. It let me be a little more lenient with my writing and explore a bit; which in turn helped me become a better writer.
No comments:
Post a Comment